Why is the royal canin dog food popular? Are you looking for affordable, health condition-specific, and breed-specific dog food? Several pet owners and veterinarians recommend this product for dogs. The food composition for royal canin dog food is healthy and, it contains different diets for different dog breeds. The plant raw materials used in the manufacture of dog food are fresh.
Royal canin dog food.
This type of dog food promotes perfect health. Research and tests have been done on royal canin dog food to ensure nutritional needs are achieved. The recipe keeps changing with time, making the product better. This product is available in the UK, America, and European markets. You can purchase dog food that is made specifically for certain main breeds.
- Meat and chicken meal. Source of protein.
- Source of carbohydrates. It is easy to digest and provides essential nutritional values. It is good for dogs with digestive problems. Brewer’s rice can also provide nutrients like potassium, iron, protein, calcium, and vitamin B6. If your pooch eats lots of rice, it will gain weight.
- Animal fats. It is a source of energy for your dog. Fats are essential in the dog’s diet because it supports:
- Blood clotting.
- Cellular development.
- Muscle movement.
The composition of dog food comprises antioxidants, essential microelements, and fatty acids.
- Fish and soya oil. For your dog’s coat to look silky and healthy, fish oil is essential to prevent flaky and itchy skin.
- Beet pulp. For a successful bowel movement, beet pulp is a source of fiber.
Royal canin has developed special diets for individual breeds. The pet foods are categorized according to age i.e. puppies and adults. Certain dog breeds will get a ready-made diet designed for them. They include:
- Shih Tzu.
- Jack Russell.
- English bulldog.
- French bulldog.
- Yorkshire terrier.
- Miniature schnauzer.
Bean and cereals should not be in the dog food composition. The pet’s heart function is affected by these ingredients causing heart weakness. Shortness of breath and enlarged heart was discovered in dogs who frequently consumed lentils, peas, or potatoes. Plant fiber is required to improve the digestion process.
Reasons why royal canin is vet-approved.
- It contains mineral and vitamin supplements.
- Dog foods are categorized according to age, individual needs, and breeds.
- The pet food is available in dry or canned options.
- Dogs who are pregnant, nursing females, and those with digestive problems can get dog food with specific compositions.
- Dogs with acute illnesses can get a veterinary diet.
- The ingredients used are traceable. The meat is obtained from healthy animals.
Royal canin dog food is popular because it provides dogs with a healthy diet and is vet-approved. It is affordable and has a good quality. Royal canin dog food contains ingredients like meat, rice, and animal fats. There are several reasons why veterinarians approve of this type of dog food. The royal canin dog food is available according to a specific breed, age, or tailor-made to treat specific medical conditions.